The Female Millennial: A New Era of Talent
There is a lot of work to be done in both the private and public sectors to bring women up to level of pay compared to men. Not only is it about money, but it is also about positions of leadership. It’s time to for change if we are all going to thrive!
Organizations the world over are currently facing the challenges that come with vast numbers of millennial talent entering and reshaping the workforce. In parallel, they are also challenged with a lack of women in leadership positions, and fast becoming concerned with the financial and competitive toll this could mean for their organizations. Here are some key findings from a report about the #femalemillennial:
- The female millennial represents a new era of female talent.
- Female millennials are more career-confident and ambitious than their previous generations.
- Diversity is very much front of mind.
- A gender role model gap still exists.
- Work-life strategies are critical.
- Global careers are high on the agenda.
- A feedback culture is encouraged.
- Female millennials are financially empowered.
Written By: PWC
Read Full Article: http://www.pwc.com/gx/en/about/diversity/women-at-pwc/internationalwomensday/the-female-millennial.html