Full Time Administrative Assistant in Lowell, Oregon at Fall Creek
Location: Lowell, Oregon
Industry: Business, Environment, Jobs
Type: Full Time
The Administrative Assistant position provides administrative support to the propagation department. This position reports to the Propagation Manager and works closely with the lab, production and other departments at the nursery.
Office setting. Occasional work in the greenhouses or nursery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Performs data entry on a daily basis. Processes daily numbers from the planting logs along with various other data entry functions.
- Researches and collects data, compiles information and assists with preparing reports.
- Prints tags and information to clearly present the data for other departments such as inventory, accounting, production, and shipping.
- Maintains records for various functions such as the foundation house records, laboratory inventories and communications, water reports, and culture initiations.
- Assists with research projects involving planting, tracking and following small quantities of plants through the propagation system.
- Performs a variety of skilled administrative support duties of moderate complexity in support of propagation.
- Requires the ability to work within defined program policies and procedures.
- Assures the highest level of confidentiality on sensitive matters concerning the nursery.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND TRAINING
- Typically requires a High School Diploma or GED.
- Prior experience performing data entry or administrative duties.
- Fast and accurate alpha-numeric and 10-key data entry skills.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; excellent time management, organizational, problem-prevention, and problem-solving skills.
- Solid knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members, develop strong relationships, and maintain a positive attitude. Must be able to exercise good judgment and recognize scope of authority.
- Ability and willingness to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Regular and reliable attendance at the primary place of business.
- Cultural sensitivity and the ability to work well with people from different countries and varying English language skills.
- Must demonstrate professional and ethical business practices, adherence to company values, and a commitment to personal and professional development.
- A sense of humor is essential!
- Experience working with integrated ERP systems such as SAP Business One.
- Bilingual skills in English and Spanish.
Position requires an executed confidentiality and non-solicitation agreement.
Salary: Not Specified
Application Link: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?clientkey=641858CB14BD424CD043F54EB5733BE3&jpt=&job=46242