Full Time APLM, Footwear – Women’s & Men’s Train in Portland, Oregon at Under Armor
APLM, Footwear – Women’s & Men’s Train
Location: Portland, Oregon
Industry: Business, Jobs, Retail
Type: Full Time
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes… and the athletes of tomorrow. We’re about performance – in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world’s hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House… I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team!
Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Associate Product Line Manager – Training Footwear
What will I do at UA?:
- Work in a dynamic environment, collaborating w/ your teammates – each day is different!
- Work closely w/ your PLM to understand how to creatively drive your business by building profitable, market right, consumer right product that is in line with department and company financial targets
- Be the expert in the consumer and sport, with a substantial amount of time dedicated to consumer research, insight information, and the market landscape inclusive of the latest trends & products
- Have detailed knowledge of the product in your category – keeping record of materials, fit, costing and approval timelines pertaining to each style
- Understand and regularly utilize sales plans and selling reports to interpret style information that is relevant to your category
- Establish and grow relationships w/ your counterparts in product, design, planning, materials, development, and merchandising as you work w/ your PLM
- Work closely w/ your PLM, merchandising & marketing to learn how to best represent your product offering and the brand in account doors and elsewhere through creative and relevant story telling
- Assist in product category presentations internally and externally
- Support your PLM by being pro-active and instrumental day in, day out as the team plans current season’s assortment and identifies future seasonal opportunities
- Have the opportunity to grow professionally with your team and business
- Report to and train under a seasoned product team member
What does UA need from me?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passion, an open mind, and an enthusiastic appreciation for athletes & sport
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills – the ability to present/sell in to all levels of the organization
- A balance of analytical and creative skills to be an effective planner and problem solver
- An understanding for retail math
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, & Powerpoint
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Salary: Not Specified
Application Link: https://careers.underarmour.com/job/portland/aplm-footwear-women-s-and-men-s-train/7686/6743894?jobPipeline=Indeed