Full Time Communications Manager – HR in Portland, Oregon in Portland, Oregon at Providence Health Services
Communications Manager – HR in Portland, Oregon
Providence Health Serviceshttps://www.providenceiscalling.jobs/life-at-providence/
Location: Portland, Oregon
Industry: Communications, Health Care, Jobs
Type: Full Time
Providence is calling a Communication Manager to Providence Health & Services in Portland, OR.
We are seeking a Communication Manager to support the development and implementation of strategic communication for Providence Human Resources and caregiver engagement programs. The communication manager will work closely with the communication senior manager and director, as well as key stakeholders in the HR function, supporting communication needs of Providence caregivers across the organization. The communications manager will be responsible for the development and execution of quality communication tools and channels across Providence region-based communication teams ensuring that information is delivered consistently and proactively to all caregivers.
In this position you will:
- Support development, planning and execution for the following: HR/engagement campaigns and initiatives. Region-based implementation and sharing of HR/engagement communications.
- Implement communication strategy and content that supports overall HR and caregiver experience strategy
- Reinforce and grow the internal “brand voice” of Providence through consistent, proactive communication sharing.
- In partnership with the senior manager, create effective, consistent communication channels that support the effective delivery of Providence’s brand strategy and promise to all internal stakeholders.
- Support measurable improvement in Providence’s caregiver engagement, based on established standards.
- Support measurable improvement in readership/click-throughs of primary/key internal communication tools and channels.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Communication or related field.
- Minimum 5-7 years demonstrated experience in supporting broad-based and successful internal communication teams and programs.
- Demonstrated experience working in highly matrixed and geographically dispersed organizations and teams.
- Demonstrated experience building high-quality business relationships at all levels of a multi-state organization.
- Knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office suite.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits – see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God’s love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Salary: Not Specified
Application Link: https://www.providenceiscalling.jobs/portland-or/communications-manager-hr/E6EDCDA788F44906BD31120CD52450D8/job/?utm_campaign=Indeed&vs=1554&utm_medium=Job%20Aggregator&utm_source=Indeed-DE