Full Time Digital Marketing Coordinator in Lowell, Oregon at Fall Creek
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Location: Lowell, Oregon
Industry: Arts, Environment, Jobs, Marketing
Type: Full Time
The Digital Marketing Coordinator position assists with implementing the defined marketing and brand strategies for the Company’s international and domestic markets. This position reports to the Marketing Manager and works closely with members of the sales and marketing department. This position also collaborates with other departments within the Company and works closely with outside agencies, independent contractors, photographers, vendors and other service providers. The Digital Marketing Coordinator has frequent interactions with customers, visitors and guests of Fall Creek.
Office setting. May require some domestic and international travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Reviews and maintains content for all Fall Creek websites. Adds new content and drives strategies to improve SEO (search engine optimization) and user experiences.
- Coordinates all advertising media planning, calendars, ad placement and tearsheets for print and digital advertising for the commercial and nursery markets for all geographies. Works closely with media reps to review opportunities and with designers and internal team members on content and approvals.
- Acts as a User, sometimes a Super User, for the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and integrated marketing automation software for the marketing team.
- Acts as champion for the CRM to the sales team. Maintains and reviews customer data and reports, sets up strategic and automated marketing drip campaigns, and develops e-blasts, e-newsletters, and promotional efforts.
- Leads development and project management for one or more annual catalogs. This includes managing project calendars, collecting and overseeing content, ensuring proofing and necessary translations, and driving for final approval. Works closely with internal teams and marketing vendors to ensure success.
- Assists with coordinating photography and videography projects and distribution channels.
- Develops strategic social media campaigns, planning calendars and content for Fall Creek’s channels including, but not limited to, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and blog.
- Assists in developing, monitoring and reporting on all social media and website engagement, analytics, reporting, etc. Assists in developing strategies to improve statistics and drive higher engagement. Works to position Fall Creek as a leading industry thought-leader.
- Assists in developing content and slide presentations via Powerpoint and/or Prezi and other tools to ensure high level of quality, professionalism and brand compliance.
- Works closely with translators to create bilingual (eventually multilingual) versions of marketing content.
- Works with outside vendors such as freelance designers, writers, printers, etc. Provides the sales and customer service team with marketing support and materials as requested.
- Actively utilizes the project management systems in place to ensure control of tasks and deadlines and to provide visibility of project status to others on team.
- Assists Marketing Manager with budget tracking and oversight on primary project areas to ensure responsible expenditures remain within scope of budget.
- Keeps watchful oversight on the Fall Creek house of brands, ensuring compliance and diligence to the highest standards of excellence.
- Assures the highest level of confidentiality on sensitive matters concerning the nursery.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND TRAINING
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires 2+ years’ experience in a marketing or communications related position with responsibilities in writing content, coordinating tradeshows and meeting deadlines.
- Requires advanced computer skills using Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Requires previous experience with developing & posting content on social media and email communication tools such as Constant Contact, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Requires strong writing skills (grammar, proofreading).
- Ability to develop clear action plans and drive processes with many interdependencies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with strict attention to detail and prioritization.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members and maintain a positive attitude. Must be able to exercise good judgment in recognizing scope of authority.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines. A high degree of flexibility is essential.
- Position requires regular attendance at the primary place of business.
- Cultural sensitivity and the ability to work well with people from different countries and with varying English language skills.
- Must demonstrate professional and ethical business practices, adherence to company values, and a commitment to personal and professional development.
- Bilingual language skills in Spanish & English. The ability to speak, read, and write in Spanish and English.
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management software.
- Previous experience using Expression Engine desired.
- Knowledge of databases and project management software.
Position requires an executed confidentiality and non-solicitation agreement.
Salary: Not Specified
Application Link: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?clientkey=641858CB14BD424CD043F54EB5733BE3&jpt=&job=46264