Full Time Energy Efficiency Program Coordinator in Portland, Oregon at CLEAResult
Energy Efficiency Program Coordinator
Location: Portland, Oregon
Industry: Energy, Environment, Jobs, Management
Type: Full Time
CLEAResult is seeking a Program Coordinator to build our Residential Energy Efficiency Team in Portland, Oregon. The ideal candidate is a proven self-starter who enjoys a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Strong organizational, collaborative, interpersonal and adaptive skills are a must. This position will have tasks ranging from data entry and reporting results, verifying documentation and processing applications, direct Program support via phone and email, and working collaboratively with the team to meet Program goals. In this role you will be supporting delivery of residential energy efficiency programs by providing direct administrative support to team members and external trade allies under the supervision of the Program Manager(s).
- Prepare deliverables for management and clients.
- Analyze and review reports and spreadsheets for accuracy, completeness, errors, and eligibility.
- Provide the team with clear details of partner and stakeholder activity.
- Maintain relationships with internal program stakeholders.
- Attend project meetings and disseminate information to appropriate parties.
- BA preferred and minimum of 2-4 years work experience in a relevant field (energy efficiency preferred).
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong writing and reporting skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and communicate progress of task completion.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under stress, interruptions, and tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and quality; organized and process-oriented.
- Problem Solving, Working Under Pressure, Analytical, Process Oriented, Computer Savvy
Additional Job Description
Salary: Not Specified
Application Link: https://clearesult.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/CLEAResult_External_Careers/job/Portland-OR-97204-United-States-of-America/Program-Coordinator_R0000727?source=Linkedin