Full Time Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) in Portland Metro at Luke-Dorf
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Location: Portland Metro
Industry: Health Care, Jobs, Non-Profit, Social Services
Type: Full Time
Purpose: (General description and summary)
This position provides psychiatric services to Luke-Dorf clients. This includes assessment, consultative, diagnostic, prescriptive, and educational services.
Accountabilities: (Responsibilities of the job)
• Provides consultation regarding appropriate interventions and service planning to clients, clinicians, and family members.
• Is available as needed to consult with inpatient providers.
• Is available to clinicians after hours for crisis management, pharmacological intervention, or refill requests.
• Participates in case presentation and/or consultation with the clinical team, including Service Coordinators, other medical staff, and outside agencies or funding representatives.
• Provides diagnostic services to all clients on the identified caseload.
• Requests and monitors lab results as needed.
• Completes Mental Health Assessments as needed in collaboration with the Intake Coordinator.
• Writes prescriptions for clients on identified caseload.
• Monitors and manages side effects as needed.
• Approves refills, coordinates with pharmacy.
• Maintains current orders in TIER.
• Provides concurrent billing for face to face time spent with clients. The expectation is to bill for at least 55% of time worked.
• Agrees to cover for other psychiatric providers as needed.
• Coordinates time off with other psychiatric providers to ensure coverage is available.
• Works with management to develop medical policy and procedure.
• Carries personal malpractice insurance.
Positions Reporting: (Listing of job incumbents reporting into this position)
N.P., with current PMHNP license. Current DEA registration and proof of malpractice insurance.
Must be enrolled in or have successfully completed PMHNP training program. Additional experience in working with adults with chronic mental illness preferred.
Please use the following link to apply: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=3468&clientkey=E28521CD4B2B846BB7F845E4717626A5
Salary: DOE Plus Full Benefits
Application Link: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=3468&clientkey=E28521CD4B2B846BB7F845E4717626A5