Full Time RN Clinical Supervisor in Portland Metro at Outside In
RN Clinical Supervisor
Location: Portland Metro
Industry: Health Care, Jobs, Non-Profit
Type: Full Time
The RN Clinical Supervisor will supervise Medical Assistants and is responsible for the operational support of health care delivery at Outside In’s fast paced, innovative clinic working with underserved and homeless populations across multiple facilities. Responsibilities include support of all primary care teams, supervision of clinic panel management and medical assistants, oversight of program areas and staff in clinic laboratory, vaccine management, and maintenance of medical supplies/facilities.
This position is 40 hours a week, with full medical and dental benefits and 27 paid days off in the first year. Tuition loan reimbursement is available, if qualified, through NHSC – the National Health Service Corp Loan Repayment Program. Salary is $65,000. This position will be open until filled.
• Support the development and implementation of high-functioning, multi-disciplinary Primary Care Teams.
• Utilize quality improvement initiatives to assist teams in coordination of patient health maintenance activities with the goal of improving patient outcomes and achieving health goals over time.
• Provide support of the back office clinical operations of the main clinic and outreach shifts.
• Work closely with management to meet the clinic performance expectations in the areas of quality care, service excellence, access, resource utilization and financial performance.
• Partner with staff to oversee the electronic medical record (EPIC) and other technologies. Serve as super-user to facilitate and direct computer training for new learners.
• May provide direct nursing care through registered nurse duties.
• Maintains staff by hiring, orienting, and training employees.
• Conducts regular performance evaluations, coaching of employees, discipline, and provides regular supervision meetings to all employees.
• Implements and enforces Outside In’s systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment and establishes and enforces organization standards and adherence to legal regulations.
• Current OR State registered nurse license.
• Two years of progressive supervisory experience.
• BSN degree OR four years or more of combined clinical nursing and progressive supervisory experience preferred.
• CPR certification within 4 months of hire.
• Ambulatory care experience preferred.
• Strong computer and database skills
• Ability to train medical assistants in clinical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to attend to details, prioritize and complete multiple tasks independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal communication and supervisory skills with a demonstrated ability in performance management, coaching, and staff development.
• Excellent grasp of clinical and operational processes; support staff licensure and certification and scope of proactive concepts.
At Outside In, we’re guided by a belief in each individual’s potential for change and growth. Since 1968, we have been successfully empowering homeless youth and other marginalized communities to become healthy and self-sufficient. With a stable leadership team and a collaborative approach to community partnerships, we value hope, integrity and compassion. We believe our people are our greatest asset and we value their competence. Oregon Business Magazine ranked us as “One of the 100 Best Nonprofits to work for in Oregon” seven times. At Outside In, your time and talent truly make a difference.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. Multicultural and intersecting diversities are highly valued.
Please apply online here: http://www.outsidein.org/index.php/employment/
Salary: $65,000 per year
Application Link: http://www.outsidein.org/index.php/employment/