Full Time Senior Management Analyst in Portland, Oregon at City of Portland, Bureau of Transportation
Senior Management Analyst
City of Portland, Bureau of Transportationhttp://www.portlandoregon.gov/
Location: Portland, Oregon
Industry: Government, Jobs, Management
Type: Full Time
The City of Portland is currently seeking a Senior Management Analyst to join the Portland Bureau of Transportation’s office of Strategy, Innovation, and Performance (OSIP). This position will act as a project manager within the OSIP and will maintain responsibility for planning, coordinating, and supporting the delivery of Bureau-wide process improvement initiatives. This position will also provide direction, support, coordination, and assistance on a variety of strategic planning, performance management, and process improvement across the Bureau.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Technical analysis
- Project management and planning
- Budget and schedule tracking
- Stakeholder communication
- Change management
- Support the formulation and implementation of data driven decision making processes
Why work at the City of Portland?
The City of Portland is committed to offering medical, dental, vision, basic life, and long term disability coverage that provides quality care, support and value to eligible employees and their family members. Additional benefits such as flexible spending accounts, supplemental life insurance and employee assistance program coverage is available to ensure employees have the appropriate tools to safeguard themselves and their family.
The following minimum qualifications are required for this position:
- Experience with project planning and management principles, tools, and techniques including strategic planning & analysis.
- Ability to analyze complex administrative, operational, and/or organizational problems; evaluate alternatives, and reach a sound fact-based conclusions and recommendations.
- Experience preparing clear and concise comprehensive reports, correspondence, and other documentation for appropriate audiences while tailoring the presentation of information to the audience.
- Experience utilizing financial, statistical, and/or business intelligence tools and techniques
- Experience exercising independent judgment, coordinating multiple complex projects, and meeting critical deadlines.
- Ability to present conclusions and recommendations clearly, logically, and persuasively, to a diverse group of audiences.
The Recruitment Process
Applicants must submit a professional resume online, specifically focused on your qualifications for this position as identified in the “To Qualify” section of this announcement in accordance with the following Application Instructions:
Your résumé and answers to the supplemental questions will be the basis for our evaluation of your qualifications for this position. Incomplete or inappropriate information may result in disqualification.
- Your answers to the supplemental questions should include details describing your education, training and/or experience, and where obtained which clearly reflects your qualifications for each of the numbered items in the “To Qualify” section of this announcement.
- Your résumé should support the details described in your answers to the supplemental questions.
- If you are requesting Veteran’s Preference, as identified below, please describe in your answers any transferrable skills obtained during your military service and how they relate to each of the required minimum qualifications under the “To Qualify” section above
- Your résumé is recommended to not exceed a total of two (2) pages combined.
All completed applications for this position must be submitted no later than the closing date and time of this recruitment. E-mailed and/or faxed applications will not be accepted.
If you are requesting Veteran’s Preference, attach a copy of your DD214 / DD215 and / or Veteran’s Administration Letter stating your disability to your profile, as well as checking the box identifying yourself as a Veteran. You must request Veteran’s Preference AND include a copy of your documentation for each recruitment you apply for.
Veteran’s Preference documentation must be submitted no later than the closing date and time of this recruitment
Non-citizen applicants must be authorized to work in the United States at time of application.
It is the policy of the City of Portland that no person shall be discriminated against based on race, religion, color, sex, marital status, family status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or source of income. The City values diversity and encourages everyone who is interested in employment with the City to apply. If you wish to identify yourself as an individual with a disability under the Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990 and will be requesting accommodation, the requests must be made to the Analyst(s) named below No Later Than the Closing Date of This Announcement.
Senior Human Resources Analyst
Bureau of Human Resources
Salary: $5,959.00 - $7,956.00 Monthly
Application Link: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/portlandor/jobs/1933140/senior-management-analyst