Full Time Workforce Recruitment Consultant in Salem at Oregon Health Authority
Workforce Recruitment Consultant
Oregon Health Authorityhttp://www.oregon.gov/OHA/Pages/index.aspx
Industry: Human Resources
Type: Full Time
THE OREGON HEALTH AUTHORITY
invites applications for the position of:
Human Resource Analyst 2 (Workforce Recruitment Consultant)
JOB CODE: OHA16-0075
CLOSING DATE/TIME: 02/07/16 11:59 PM
SALARY: $4,204.00 – $5,894.00 Monthly
JOB TYPE: Permanent
LOCATION: Salem, Oregon
The Oregon Health Authority (OHA) is a state agency dedicated to helping people and communities achieve optimum physical, mental and social well-being through partnerships, prevention and access to quality, affordable health care. We are absolutely committed to ongoing innovation in the delivery of services, and to recruiting, developing and retaining dedicated employees.
OHA includes most of the state’s health care programs, including Public Health, Health Policy and Analytics, Health Systems Division, and Oregon State Hospital. Incorporating the state’s health care programs within one agency gives the state greater purchasing and marketing power to begin tackling the issues of cost, quality, and access to care.
This employment opportunity is with the Office of Human Resources which reports to the Office of the Chief Financial Officer, which is part of the Oregon Health Authority (OHA). There are two permanent, full-time positions located in Salem (500 Summer Street NE).These positions are management service.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Workforce Recruitment Consultant actively assists hiring managers to develop effective recruitment strategies to hire the right people into the correct position at the proper time; and to ensure a diversified applicant pool is available. In addition, they actively assist job applicants when applying for OHA jobs.
• Developing recruitment and sourcing strategies and plans
• Reviewing, analyzing and explaining classification and compensation
• Collaborating and working across multi-functional teams to develop workforce strategies
• Knowledge of laws, rules, and regulations concerning recruitment, selection and hiring practices
A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior or Development, Business or Public Administration, the Applied Behavioral Sciences, Industrial Relations or a job-related course of study determined by the appointing authority; and two years of Human Resource professional-level experience related to the position. OR
Valid certification in Human Resources (PHR or SHRM-CP or higher) awarded by the Human Resource Certification Institute or the Society for Human Resource Management and three years Human Resource professional-level experience related to the position OR
Five years Human Resource experience related to the position. Three of the five years must have been at the professional-level.
• Experience with online recruitment systems and electronic applications.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Excellent customer service skills while serving both internal and external customers.
• Ability to effectively communicate detailed information to other agencies, the public, employees, executives, management and professional level customers.
• Establish, build and maintain strong and effective relationships and partnerships with hiring managers.
• Ability to prioritize workload when confronted with conflicting priorities.
• Demonstrated ability maintaining confidentiality and security.
• Knowledge of rules and accepted practices in recruiting.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software products such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Outlook.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent decision making skills and high attention to detail.
• Consistently treats customers, stakeholders, partners, and coworkers with dignity and respect.
• Demonstrates recognition of the value of individual cultural differences.
• Adheres to the core values of OHA.
Please visit the following link to complete the online application:
Salary: $4,204.00 - $5,894.00 Monthly
Application Link: http://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregon/jobs/1339005/human-resource-analyst-3-labor-management-coach